Letter of Interest
Due by 4:00 pm on August 26, the letter of interest should be no more than one page and address:
- indicators of readiness,
- collaboration/communication among all stakeholders,
- a recent example of a successful collaborative district initiative, and
- include sign-off by the superintendent, and teacher and/or principal association.
To apply, email the letter to email@example.com.
iGrants Form Package 620 will be available on September 2nd and due by 4:00 pm September 21. Districts will have a series of questions to address and must be willing to commit to the eligibility criteria, have the application signed off by the superintendent, school board president, teacher and teacher and principal associations.
For more information about the grants and application instructions, please check out the links below.
The selection committee will select a diverse set of districts who’ve demonstrated through their application a willingness and readiness to work collaboratively — internally and with other districts. The committee will have statewide representation and include the TPEP Steering Committee, ESDs, and TPEP pilot districts.
Memo 037-11M: Soliciting Applications for the Teacher and Principal Evaluation Pilot ESD Regional Implementation Consortia Grants
- Memo (Word, PDF)
- Attachment A: Application Questions (Word, PDF)
- Attachment B: Scoring Guide (Word, PDF)
- Attachment C: TPEP July 2011 Report to the Legislature
TPEP/ESD Regional Implementation Grant K-20 (Flash required)