We’ve posted updated versions of all three instructional framework rubrics to include language about student growth. Among many other clarifications and changes to the new evaluation system, ESSB 5895 states:
Student growth data must be a substantial factor in evaluating the summative performance of certificated classroom teachers for at least three of the evaluation criteria listed in this subsection.
In partnership with a panel of practitioners and the TPEP Steering Committee, we’ve selected criterion three, six, and eight for the incorporation of student growth in the instructional frameworks. Leadership frameworks will incorporate student growth in criterion three, five, and eight. In addition to ESSB 5895, the ESEA Flexibility Waiver also played a role in the determination of how student growth fits into the new evaluation system.
Don’t miss our update webinar; register for the update on either August 23rd or August 30th. Student growth and summative scoring methodology will be covered in great detail. Can’t attend either date? No worries, we will record and post the webinar for those of you unable to watch the webinar live.
- Danielson At-a-Glance (PDF)
- Danielson Rubrics by State Criteria (PDF)
- Danielson Rubrics by State Criteria with Critical Attributes (PDF)
- Marzano At-a-Glance (PDF)
- Marzano Rubrics by State Criteria (PDF)
- Marzano Rubrics by State Criteria with Scales and Possible Evidence (PDF)
- CEL 5D+ At-a-Glance (PDF)
- CEL 5D+ Teacher Evaluation Rubric 2.0 by State Criteria (PDF)
- CEL 5D+ Teacher Evaluation Rubric 2.0 by State Criteria with Possible Observables (PDF)
- The AWSP Leadership Framework (PDF) (rubrics with student growth embedded)