Learning Sciences International is currently accepting applications for the position of Leadership Criteria and Framework Feedback Specialist (LCFFS) to support principals and district administrators throughout the state as they begin to implement the Marzano School Leadership Evaluation Model. Learning Sciences will partner with OSPI to provide professional development in the spring of 2013, with the possibility of continued support throughout the 2013-14 school year, to principals and district administrators evaluating principals and/or assistant principals in the Washington school districts.
The LCFFS will be distinguished leaders of learning who are currently working in or recently retired from educational administration and with demonstrated, effective experience in supervision, evaluation or coaching of educational administrators. The LCFFS will have the ability to:
- Observe and provide feedback regarding performance of school principals using rubrics connected to the State-approved Marzano School Leadership Evaluation Model,
- Conduct conversations that elicit additional evidence of principal performance on criteria not directly observable, and
- Facilitate reflection and goal-setting that supports educator growth over time.
Interested Applicants should send the following via email to Brandi Campisano at BCampisano@LearningSciences.com
A resume that specifies experience in evaluating, instructing and/or coaching educational administrators and includes the names and contact information for a minimum of three (3) professional references (reference letters are NOT required at this time).
- A resume that specifies experience in evaluating, instructing and/or coaching educational administrators and includes the names and contact information for a minimum of three (3) professional references (reference letters are NOT required at this time).
- A letter of application that speaks to the applicant’s instructional leadership skills and experience, personal experience, and skills as a facilitator/leadership coach of adults, and experience in leading and/or coaching professional learning with educational administrators.
Applications will be accepted until February 28th, 2013.